Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I swore I'd never...

my girl Chelsea
Melissa S. Voted off tonight

... do this, but I just have to tell you how happy I am that Melissa S. got voted of "The Search for the next Pussycat Doll" tonight. She was such a bitch. She was cocky and arrogant, and really, not all that pretty, and she kept putting down Chelsea (yes, my favorite, she rocks and dayam, if the girl didn't drop 190 lbs to come and try out for this show). So what, Chelsea isn't the best dancer, but the girl can sing, and she picks up the choreography pretty darn quick. What did Melissa S. bring to the table? She's a great dancer, she has some decent vocals, but she had no personality, she brought nothing unique to the competition... and for that Chelsea moves on to the finale and Melissa S. hangs up her boa. God, I love Karma!

No comments: