Sunday, November 05, 2006

Bess' Birthday - London September 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Bess! Bess and Jenn at dinner - we ate a Chinese Restaurant in Soho, before heading to another Chinese Restaurant for Karaoke. Actually, we sang in the back room of a Chinese Restaurant and it was nice as it was just our group so it didn't matter how embarrassing it could have been... we were with friends. It was a great first night of my vacation.
Jenn and I at dinner
Everyone else at dinner. Mostly it was Canadian gals, but there was a few folks from Australia, one from New York, and the rest were from London.
Sam and Bess. I think that Sam was most excited about the Karaoke - I was with him, one of the first groups to arrive, and within 5 minutes, he'd picked out at least 15 songs to sing. Sam has a great voice too, so it was a pleasure to have him entertain us.
Denji and Bess. Denji lives in NY so I'm hoping he and I can meet up in May when I head out east.
Niamh (pronounced Neve), and Shannon (both Canadian) and a lovely lady whose name escapes me singing "Oops, I did it again" by Britney Spears.

No comments: