Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halloween Photos

So, as soon as I get the photos from Carla, I'll be updating the rest of Halloween. I had a few costumes this year. For the annual Jere and Carla Halloween Party, I was one of two Soggy Bottom Boys from the movie "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou". We had matching overalls, hats and beards which were very hot (and not in the sexy sense) and bushy and sheddy. It was an extremely comfy costume, and it also created a lot of hysterics between myself and Carla. We were unable to look at each other for any length of time when we had the beards on. Too funny! On Tuesday, for work, I decided to come as a "Happy Time Temp Agency" employee. In other words, a grim reaper based on characters from the TV show "Dead Like Me". I got to wear my own clothes which was great. I proceeded to hand people death notes all day long, just to stay in character. It was a lot of fun!

In the meantime, I need to get a start on my recent trip photos now that I'm finished sorting and editing them. So... enjoy :)

No comments: