Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Count is On

So... Jan 2, 2007. I was 140.01 lbs with a "body fat percentage" of 38.1. Skip ahead 3 weeks and I've now lost 4 lbs and 2% body fat! Oh My God!!! This stuff really works. My body is sore, I did 5 nights in a row this week (yes, I ended the week with another round of Cardio Strip). Today I went for a walk with my friend Karen :) Beautiful day to exercise. I am really trying to keep this up... So, I'll be back at it starting tomorrow night (no rest of the chubby I suppose).

Will keep you updated!

2 comments:

Mathias and Summer on a life adventure said...

Congratulations Kiersten on your road to healthfulness. I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work! If you would like some help there is a workshop on the 16th of February that my sister-in-law is participating in...http://www.vancouverchallenge2007.com/ is the website...I've signed myself up for it too as I wouldn't mind looking and feeling a little better myself. All the best in your quest for weight loss and healthfulnes. Love the Johnsons

Anonymous said...

Hey, good work! However, I think maybe it's time for another update... I hope you've kept up with getting exercise and staying healthy.

Speaking of which, I need to get to the gym!