Friday, September 22, 2006

Last Day :)

Well.. it's my last day of work for a few weeks. It feels so good to say that! I have about 2 1/2 hours left here, and I am just doing my best to get everything done, although I have to say... my motivation level is currently circling the drain. It's going to be a long afternoon/evening as I'll be hanging out all alone at the airport after I get dropped off. It's hard to play the tacky tourist game, or the international spy game by yourself. I'll probably just sit and read, or go to the bookstore and read in there. I think for me, that is the worst part about vacation - especially when travelling alone. The waiting to get on the plane, the waiting to get somewhere. As much as I enjoy flying, I'd rather just get there! Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight on the plane - it's always a crapshoot whether or not I'll catch some zzzz's.
Anyways - adios, syanara, goodbye! See you in a few :)

No comments: