Friday, September 01, 2006

Viva Mexico!

So, this was my first trip to Mexico. I was NOT disappointed, and plan to return as soon as possible. The people are amazing, the food was incredible and I loved every second! I didn't quite drink the $828.00 I had planned on, but we did eat and drink quite a bit. I think my favorite drink was the Blue Ocean (ron, blue curaco and pineapple juice - yummy). I ate guacamole with EVERY meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks). We swam with the dolphins at Xel-ha, and I saw the HUGEST fish I've ever seen while snorkling that afternoon. I experienced torential rain, and the hottest sun, and the largest nightclub I've ever been in. It's called Cocobongo, and it's in Cancun. It holds between 2 and 3 thousand people. They have acrobatic acts, and dancers, and musicians. It's 3 levels and an open bar and it's like spring break every night! We shopped in Playa del Carmen, we saw the ruins in Tulum and we played in the Caribbean Sea. Viva Mexico!


No comments: