Friday, September 01, 2006

The Miss Riu Pageant

Every night, there was a show at the Riu Lupita. Saturday night was the Miss Riu Pageant. The winner got a tiara, and the chance to be Miss Riu, which would give her all sorts of different priviledges at the hotel (first in line at the buffet, first in line at the bar). This was one of the funniest shows I've seen. There were different "tasks" that the contestants had to do. A sexy dance, a kissing contest, a conga line, and a skit. During the skit, each woman was told how she was to be - super slow motion, super fast motion, drunk, and chinese. The gal from Spain was AWESOME. She had to act out the play in drunken style. Kendra had told me that I had to go in this, and I was going to, but I chickened out at the last moment - and I'm sure glad I did! It was way more fun to watch I think. Miss Spain was by far the best, but she lost by a very small margain to Miss Portugal. What a great night! The pictures below are from the pageant.

No comments: