Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My 2nd thought of the day

This one has to do with the "link" section. I've put my sister Shannen's blogsite under the "post" section as a ... you guessed it... post. Now, what happens when August gets archived because i've added too many pictures? Does that post get archived and it's no longer available as a link for people to click on? I've read those instructions too. They don't make sense either. Okay, so if you're reading this and you want to see Shannen's site, go to www.shannensite.blogspot.com and that will take you there. If this is archived and you still want to see her site, check out the post called ... "hey meester... wanna see my seester" and that should put you in the right spot to check her blog out. I don't know why I can't understand this. The instructions don't appear to be that difficult. Normally, I don't even need instructions to figure stuff out. VCR - nope. DVD - not a chance. Cel Phone - not on your life! Blog? - duh....

No comments: