Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Thoughts for today

I can't quite seem to figure out how to get a photo of me posted under the "about me" section where people can go to view my complete profile. Normally I'm pretty good at figuring this stuff out all on my own, but for some reason it's not working for me today. I even downloaded this program called "Hello" (friendly, isn't it?) that is supposed to help me with photo hosting, but it didn't send the photo where I wanted it to be sent, and it also didn't provide me with a URL in which to enter into the system to find and download my photo. I'm very confused by this process. I've read the instructions many times, but to no avail. I just can't seem to figure this out. Then, I thought to myself, if people really want to know what I look like, if they are that curious, then I'm hoping that they just check out the blog itself as it seems to have lots of photos of me (as well as other friends and family) so to heck with it. If you're that curious, look at the blog.

No comments: